Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Divine
The definition of divine, the meaning of the word Divine:
Is divine a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God
- n. - A clergyman or other person in religious orders
- v. - Perceive intuitively or through some inexplicable perceptive powers
- v. - Search by divining, as if with a rod
- adj. - Emanating from God
- adj. - Resulting from divine providence
- adj. - Being or having the nature of a god; 'tis God-like to create"-J.G.Saxe
- adj. - Devoted to or in the service or worship of a deity
- adj. - Appropriate to or befitting a god
- adj. - Being of such surpassing excellence as to suggest inspiration by the gods
Divine is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in divine: D E I I N V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to divine:
27 words found using the letters in "Divine"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words