Is divine a Scrabble word?
Yes, divine is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Divine is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word divine.
- Perceive intuitively or through some inexplicable perceptive powers
- Search by divining, as if with a rod
- Emanating from God
- Resulting from divine providence
- Being or having the nature of a god; 'tis God-like to create"-J.G.Saxe
- Devoted to or in the service or worship of a deity
- Appropriate to or befitting a god
- Being of such surpassing excellence as to suggest inspiration by the gods
- Terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God
- A clergyman or other person in religious orders
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in divine?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to divine:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'divine'.