Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Impress
The definition of impress, the meaning of the word Impress:
Is impress a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The act of coercing someone into government service
- v. - Have an emotional or cognitive impact upon
- v. - Impress positively
- v. - Produce or try to produce a vivid impression of
- v. - Mark or stamp with or as if with pressure
- v. - Reproduce by printing
- v. - Take (someone) against his will for compulsory service, especially on board a ship
- v. - Dye (fabric) before it is spun
Impress is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in impress: E I M P R S S
3 Anagrams of Impress
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to impress:
113 words found using the letters in "Impress"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words