Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, impress is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
1. Have an emotional or cognitive impact upon
2. Impress positively
3. Produce or try to produce a vivid impression of
4. Mark or stamp with or as if with pressure
5. Reproduce by printing
6. Take (someone) against his will for compulsory service, especially on board a ship
7. Dye (fabric) before it is spun
1. The act of coercing someone into government service
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in impress?
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words