Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Prime
The definition of prime, the meaning of the word Prime:
Is prime a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A number that has no factor but itself and 1
- n. - The period of greatest prosperity or productivity
- n. - The second canonical hour; about 6 a.m.
- n. - The time of maturity when power and vigor are greatest
- v. - Insert a primer into (a gun, mine, or charge) preparatory to detonation or firing
- v. - Cover with a primer; apply a primer to
- v. - Fill with priming liquid
- adj. - First in rank or degree
- adj. - Used of the first or originating agent
- adj. - Of superior grade
- adj. - Of or relating to or being an integer that cannot be factored into other integers
- adj. - Being at the best stage of development
Prime is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in prime: E I M P R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to prime:
25 words found using the letters in "Prime"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words