Is prime a Scrabble word?
Yes, prime is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Prime is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word prime.
- Insert a primer into (a gun, mine, or charge) preparatory to detonation or firing
- Cover with a primer; apply a primer to
- Fill with priming liquid
- First in rank or degree
- Used of the first or originating agent
- Of superior grade
- Of or relating to or being an integer that cannot be factored into other integers
- Being at the best stage of development
- A number that has no factor but itself and 1
- The period of greatest prosperity or productivity
- The second canonical hour; about 6 a.m.
- The time of maturity when power and vigor are greatest
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in prime?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to prime:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'prime'.