Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Mess
The definition of mess, the meaning of the word Mess:
Is mess a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A state of confusion and disorderliness
- n. - Informal terms for a difficult situation
- n. - Soft semiliquid food
- n. - A meal eaten in a mess hall by service personnel
- n. - A (large) military dining room where service personnel eat or relax
- n. - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- v. - Eat in a mess hall
- v. - Make a mess of or create disorder in
Mess is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in mess: E M S S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mess:
5 words found using the letters in "Mess"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words