Yes, mess is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Mess is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'mess'.
- Eat in a mess hall
- Make a mess of or create disorder in
- A state of confusion and disorderliness
- Informal terms for a difficult situation
- Soft semiliquid food
- A meal eaten in a mess hall by service personnel
- A (large) military dining room where service personnel eat or relax
- (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in mess?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mess:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'mess'.