Yes, move is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Move is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
21 definitions of the word 'move'.
- Change location; move, travel, or proceed, also metaphorically
- Cause to move or shift into a new position or place, both in a concrete and in an abstract sense
- Move so as to change position, perform a nontranslational motion
- Change residence, affiliation, or place of employment
- Follow a procedure or take a course
- Be in a state of action
- Go or proceed from one point to another
- Perform an action, or work out or perform (an action)
- Have an emotional or cognitive impact upon
- Give an incentive for action
- Arouse sympathy or compassion in
- Dispose of by selling
- Progress by being changed
- Live one's life in a specified environment
- Have a turn; make one's move in a game
- Propose formally; in a debate or parliamentary meeting
- The act of deciding to do something
- The act of changing your residence or place of business
- A change of position that does not entail a change of location
- The act of changing location from one place to another
- (game) a player's turn to take some action permitted by the rules of the game
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in move?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to move:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'move'.