Is strike a Scrabble word?
Yes, strike is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Strike is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
27 definitions of the word strike.
- Deliver a sharp blow, as with the hand, fist, or weapon
- Have an emotional or cognitive impact upon
- Hit against; come into sudden contact with
- Make a strategic, offensive, assault against an enemy, opponent, or a target
- Indicate (a certain time) by striking
- Affect or afflict suddenly, usually adversely
- Stop work in order to press demands
- Touch or seem as if touching visually or audibly
- Produce by manipulating keys or strings of musical instruments, also metaphorically
- Cause to form (an electric arc) between electrodes of an arc lamp
- Find unexpectedly
- Produce by ignition or a blow
- Remove by erasing or crossing out or as if by drawing a line
- Cause to experience suddenly
- Drive something violently into a location
- Occupy or take on
- Form by stamping, punching, or printing
- Smooth with a strickle
- Pierce with force
- Arrive at after reckoning, deliberating, and weighing
- A group's refusal to work in protest against low pay or bad work conditions
- An attack that is intended to seize or inflict damage on or destroy an objective
- A gentle blow
- A score in tenpins: knocking down all ten with the first ball
- (baseball) a pitch that the batter swings at and misses, or that the batter hits into foul territory, or that the batter does not swing at but the umpire judges to be in the area over home plate and between the batter's knees and shoulders
- A conspicuous success
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in strike?
2 Anagrams of Strike
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to strike:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'strike'.