Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Implied
The definition of implied, the meaning of the word Implied:
Is implied a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Express or state indirectly
- v. - Suggest as a logically necessary consequence; in logic
- v. - Have as a logical consequence
- v. - Suggest that someone is guilty
- v. - Have as a necessary feature
Implied is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in implied: D E I I L M P
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to implied:
63 words found using the letters in "Implied"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words