Yes, mean is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Mean is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
16 definitions of the word 'mean'.
- Mean or intend to express or convey
- Have as a logical consequence
- Denote or connote
- Have in mind as a purpose
- Have a specified degree of importance
- Intend to refer to
- Destine or designate for a certain purpose
- Approximating the statistical norm or average or expected value
- Characterized by malice
- Having or showing an ignoble lack of honor or morality
- Marked by poverty befitting a beggar
- (used of persons or behavior) characterized by or indicative of lack of generosity
- (used of sums of money) so small in amount as to deserve contempt
- Of no value or worth
- An average of n numbers computed by adding some function of the numbers and dividing by some function of n
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in mean?
4 Anagrams of Mean
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mean:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'mean'.