Is dip a Scrabble word?
Yes, dip is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Dip is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
23 definitions of the word dip.
- Immerse briefly into a liquid so as to wet, coat, or saturate
- Dip into a liquid while eating
- Go down momentarily
- Stain an object by immersing it in a liquid
- Take a small amount from
- Switch (a car's headlights) from a higher to a lower beam
- Lower briefly
- Appear to move downward
- Slope downwards
- Dip into a liquid
- Place (candle wicks) into hot, liquid wax
- Immerse in a disinfectant solution
- Plunge (one's hand or a receptacle) into a container
- Scoop up by plunging one's hand or a ladle below the surface
- A depression in an otherwise level surface
- (physics) the angle that a magnetic needle makes with the plane of the horizon
- A thief who steals from the pockets or purses of others in public places
- Tasty mixture or liquid into which bite-sized foods are dipped
- A brief immersion
- A sudden sharp decrease in some quantity
- A candle that is made by repeated dipping in a pool of wax or tallow
- A brief swim in water
- A gymnastic exercise on the parallel bars in which the body is lowered and raised by bending and straightening the arms
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in dip?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dip:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'dip'.