Is hostile a Scrabble word?
Yes, hostile is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Hostile is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word hostile
The meaning of hostile
6 definitions of the word hostile.
- Characterized by enmity or ill will
- Not belonging to your own country's forces or those of an ally
- Impossible to bring into friendly accord
- Very unfavorable to life or growth
- Unsolicited and resisted by the management of the target company ( used of attempts to buy or take control of a business)
- Troops belonging to the enemy's military forces
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hostile?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Anagrams of Hostile
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hostile:
Unscramble the letters in hostile
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'hostile'.