Yes, hot is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Hot is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
21 definitions of the word 'hot'.
- Used of physical heat; having a high or higher than desirable temperature or giving off heat or feeling or causing a sensation of heat or burning
- Characterized by violent and forceful activity or movement; very intense
- Extended meanings; especially of psychological heat; marked by intensity or vehemence especially of passion or enthusiasm
- (color) bold and intense
- Sexually excited or exciting
- Recently stolen or smuggled
- Very fast; capable of quick response and great speed
- Wanted by the police
- Producing a burning sensation on the taste nerves
- Performed or performing with unusually great skill and daring and energy
- Very popular or successful
- Very unpleasant or even dangerous
- Newest or most recent
- Having or bringing unusually good luck
- Very good; often used in the negative
- Newly made
- Having or showing great eagerness or enthusiasm
- Of a seeker; very near to the object sought
- Having or dealing with dangerously high levels of radioactivity
- Charged or energized with electricity
- Marked by excited activity
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hot?
1 Anagram of Hot
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hot:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'hot'.