Is bosom a Scrabble word?
Yes, bosom is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Bosom is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word bosom.
- Hide in one's bosom
- Squeeze (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness
- The chest considered as the place where secret thoughts are kept
- A person's breast or chest
- Cloth that covers the chest or breasts
- A close affectionate and protective acceptance
- The locus of feelings and intuitions
- Either of two soft fleshy milk-secreting glandular organs on the chest of a woman
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bosom?
1 Anagram of Bosom
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bosom:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bosom'.