Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Glazed
The definition of glazed, the meaning of the word Glazed:
Is glazed a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Coat with a glaze
- v. - Become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance
- v. - Furnish with glass
- v. - Coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
- adj. - (used of eyes) lacking liveliness
- adj. - Fitted or covered with glass
- adj. - Having a shiny surface or coating
- adj. - (of foods) covered with a shiny coating by applying e.g. beaten egg or a sugar or gelatin mixture
Glazed is worth 17 points in Scrabble, and 19 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in glazed: A D E G L Z
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to glazed:
50 words found using the letters in "Glazed"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words