Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, glazed is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 17 points in Scrabble, and 19 points in Words with Friends
1. (used of eyes) lacking liveliness
2. Fitted or covered with glass
3. Having a shiny surface or coating
4. (of foods) covered with a shiny coating by applying e.g. beaten egg or a sugar or gelatin mixture
1. Coat with a glaze
2. Become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance
3. Furnish with glass
4. Coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in glazed?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words