Yes, glazed is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 17 points in Scrabble, and 19 points in Words with Friends
Glazed is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'glazed'.
- (used of eyes) lacking liveliness
- Fitted or covered with glass
- Having a shiny surface or coating
- (of foods) covered with a shiny coating by applying e.g. beaten egg or a sugar or gelatin mixture
- Coat with a glaze
- Become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance
- Furnish with glass
- Coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in glazed?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to glazed:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'glazed'.
- E: deglaze