Yes, glass is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Glass is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word 'glass'.
- Furnish with glass
- Scan (game in the forest) with binoculars
- Enclose with glass
- Put in a glass container
- Become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance
- A brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
- A container for holding liquids while drinking
- The quantity a glass will hold
- A small refracting telescope
- An amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
- A mirror; usually a ladies' dressing mirror
- Glassware collectively
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in glass?
1 Anagram of Glass
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to glass:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'glass'.