Is lag a Scrabble word?
Yes, lag is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Lag is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word lag.
- Hang (back) or fall (behind) in movement, progress, development, etc.
- Lock up or confine, in or as in a jail
- Throw or pitch at a mark, as with coins
- Cover with lagging to prevent heat loss
- The act of slowing down or falling behind
- The time between one event, process, or period and another
- One of several thin slats of wood forming the sides of a barrel or bucket
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in lag?
1 Anagram of Lag
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lag:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'lag'.