Is glaze a Scrabble word?
Yes, glaze is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
Glaze is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word glaze
The meaning of glaze
7 definitions of the word glaze.
- Coat with a glaze
- Become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance
- Furnish with glass
- Coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
- Any of various thin shiny (savory or sweet) coatings applied to foods
- A glossy finish on a fabric
- A coating for ceramics, metal, etc.
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in glaze?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to glaze:
Unscramble the letters in glaze
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'glaze'.