Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Glad
The definition of glad, the meaning of the word Glad:
Is glad a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any of numerous plants of the genus Gladiolus native chiefly to tropical and South Africa having sword-shaped leaves and one-sided spikes of brightly colored funnel-shaped flowers; widely cultivated
- adj. - Showing or causing joy and pleasure; especially made happy
- adj. - Eagerly disposed to act or to be of service
- adj. - Feeling happy appreciation
- adj. - Cheerful and bright
Glad is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in glad: A D G L
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to glad:
10 words found using the letters in "Glad"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words