Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, forced is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
1. Produced by or subjected to forcing
2. Forced or compelled
3. Made necessary by an unexpected situation or emergency
4. Lacking spontaneity; not natural
1. To cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"
2. Urge or force (a person) to an action; constrain or motivate
3. Move with force, "He pushed the table into a corner"
4. Impose urgently, importunately, or inexorably
5. Squeeze like a wedge into a tight space
6. Force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically
7. Cause to move by pulling
8. Do forcibly; exert force
9. Take by force
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in forced?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words