Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Forced
The definition of forced, the meaning of the word Forced:
Is forced a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - To cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"
- v. - Urge or force (a person) to an action; constrain or motivate
- v. - Move with force, "He pushed the table into a corner"
- v. - Impose urgently, importunately, or inexorably
- v. - Squeeze like a wedge into a tight space
- v. - Force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically
- v. - Cause to move by pulling
- v. - Do forcibly; exert force
- v. - Take by force
- adj. - Produced by or subjected to forcing
- adj. - Forced or compelled
- adj. - Made necessary by an unexpected situation or emergency
- adj. - Lacking spontaneity; not natural
Forced is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in forced: C D E F O R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to forced:
52 words found using the letters in "Forced"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words