Synonyms of Forced
Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
25 Synonyms for Forced
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for forced:
- v. - To cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"
- v. - Urge or force (a person) to an action; constrain or motivate
- v. - Move with force, "He pushed the table into a corner"
- v. - Impose urgently, importunately, or inexorably
- v. - Squeeze like a wedge into a tight space
- v. - Force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically
- v. - Cause to move by pulling
- v. - Do forcibly; exert force
- v. - Take by force
- adj. - Lacking spontaneity; not natural