Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, force is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. To cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"
2. Urge or force (a person) to an action; constrain or motivate
3. Move with force, "He pushed the table into a corner"
4. Impose urgently, importunately, or inexorably
5. Squeeze like a wedge into a tight space
6. Force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically
7. Cause to move by pulling
8. Do forcibly; exert force
9. Take by force
1. A powerful effect or influence
2. (physics) the influence that produces a change in a physical quantity
3. Physical energy or intensity
4. Group of people willing to obey orders
5. A unit that is part of some military service
6. An act of aggression (as one against a person who resists)
7. One possessing or exercising power or influence or authority
8. A group of people having the power of effective action
9. (of a law) having legal validity
10. A putout of a base runner who is required to run; the putout is accomplished by holding the ball while touching the base to which the runner must advance before the runner reaches that base
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in force?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words