Is hale a Scrabble word?
Yes, hale is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Hale is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word hale.
- To cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"
- Draw slowly or heavily
- Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health
- A soldier of the American Revolution who was hanged as a spy by the British; his last words were supposed to have been `I only regret that I have but one life to give for my country' (1755-1776)
- United States astronomer who discovered that sunspots are associated with strong magnetic fields (1868-1938)
- Prolific United States writer (1822-1909)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hale?
1 Anagram of Hale
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hale:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'hale'.