Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Ford
The definition of ford, the meaning of the word Ford:
Is ford a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - United States film maker (1896-1973)
- n. - Grandson of Henry Ford (1917-1987)
- n. - Son of Henry Ford (1893-1943)
- n. - English writer and editor (1873-1939)
- n. - 38th President of the United States; appointed vice president and succeeded Nixon when Nixon resigned (1913-)
- n. - United States manufacturer of automobiles who pioneered mass production (1863-1947)
- n. - A shallow area in a stream that can be forded
- n. - The act of crossing a stream or river by wading or in a car or on a horse
- v. - Cross a river where it's shallow
Ford is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in ford: D F O R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ford:
8 words found using the letters in "Ford"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words