Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Pressure
The definition of pressure, the meaning of the word Pressure:
Is pressure a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The force applied to a unit area of surface; measured in pascals (SI unit) or in dynes (cgs unit)
- n. - A force that compels
- n. - The act of pressing; the exertion of pressure
- n. - The state of demanding notice or attention
- n. - The somatic sensation that results from applying force to an area of skin
- n. - An oppressive condition of physical or mental or social or economic distress
- n. - The pressure exerted by the atmosphere
- v. - To cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"
- v. - Exert pressure on someone through threats
Pressure is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in pressure: E E P R R S S U
1 Anagram of Pressure
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pressure:
103 words found using the letters in "Pressure"
8 Letter Words
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words