Is pressure a Scrabble word?
Yes, pressure is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Pressure is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word pressure.
- To cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"
- Exert pressure on someone through threats
- The force applied to a unit area of surface; measured in pascals (SI unit) or in dynes (cgs unit)
- A force that compels
- The act of pressing; the exertion of pressure
- The state of demanding notice or attention
- The somatic sensation that results from applying force to an area of skin
- An oppressive condition of physical or mental or social or economic distress
- The pressure exerted by the atmosphere
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pressure?
1 Anagram of Pressure
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pressure:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'pressure'.