Is filings a Scrabble word?
Yes, filings is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Filings is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word filings.
- Record in a public office or in a court of law
- Smooth with a file
- Proceed in line
- File a formal charge against
- Place in a container for keeping records
- The entering of a legal document into the public record
- A fragment rubbed off by the use of a file
- The act of using a file (as in shaping or smoothing an object)
- Preservation and methodical arrangement as of documents and papers etc.
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in filings?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to filings:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'filings'.