Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Fiddles
The definition of fiddles, the meaning of the word Fiddles:
Is fiddles a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Bowed stringed instrument that is the highest member of the violin family; this instrument has four strings and a hollow body and an unfretted fingerboard and is played with a bow
- v. - Avoid (one's assigned duties)
- v. - Commit fraud and steal from one's employer
- v. - Play the violin or fiddle
- v. - Play on a violin
- v. - Manipulate manually or in one's mind or imagination
- v. - Play around with or alter or falsify, usually secretively or dishonestly
- v. - Try to fix or mend
Fiddles is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in fiddles: D D E F I L S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fiddles:
87 words found using the letters in "Fiddles"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words