Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, escape is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
1. Run away from confinement
2. Fail to experience
3. Escape potentially unpleasant consequences; get away with a forbidden action
4. Be incomprehensible to; escape understanding by
5. Remove oneself from a familiar environment, usually for pleasure or diversion
6. Flee; take to one's heels; cut and run
7. Issue or leak, as from a small opening
1. The act of escaping physically
2. An inclination to retreat from unpleasant realities through diversion or fantasy
3. Nonperformance of something distasteful (as by deceit or trickery) that you are supposed to do
4. An avoidance of danger or difficulty
5. A means or way of escaping
6. A plant originally cultivated but now growing wild
7. The discharge of a fluid from some container
8. A valve in a container in which pressure can build up (as a steam boiler); it opens automatically when the pressure reaches a dangerous level
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in escape?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words