Is escapes a Scrabble word?
Yes, escapes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Escapes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word escapes.
- Run away from confinement
- Fail to experience
- Escape potentially unpleasant consequences; get away with a forbidden action
- Be incomprehensible to; escape understanding by
- Remove oneself from a familiar environment, usually for pleasure or diversion
- Flee; take to one's heels; cut and run
- Issue or leak, as from a small opening
- The act of escaping physically
- An inclination to retreat from unpleasant realities through diversion or fantasy
- Nonperformance of something distasteful (as by deceit or trickery) that you are supposed to do
- An avoidance of danger or difficulty
- A means or way of escaping
- A plant originally cultivated but now growing wild
- The discharge of a fluid from some container
- A valve in a container in which pressure can build up (as a steam boiler); it opens automatically when the pressure reaches a dangerous level
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in escapes?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to escapes:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'escapes'.