Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Dodging
The definition of dodging, the meaning of the word Dodging:
Is dodging a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Nonperformance of something distasteful (as by deceit or trickery) that you are supposed to do
- n. - A statement that evades the question by cleverness or trickery
- n. - Deliberately avoiding; keeping away from or preventing from happening
- v. - Make a sudden movement in a new direction so as to avoid
- v. - Move to and fro or from place to place usually in an irregular course
- v. - Avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
Dodging is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in dodging: D D G G I N O
1 Anagram of Dodging
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dodging:
33 words found using the letters in "Dodging"
7 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words