Yes, cap is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Cap is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word 'cap'.
- Lie at the top of
- Restrict the number or amount of
- A tight-fitting headdress
- A top (as for a bottle)
- A mechanical or electrical explosive device or a small amount of explosive; can be used to initiate the reaction of a disrupting explosive
- Something serving as a cover or protection
- A fruiting structure resembling an umbrella or a cone that forms the top of a stalked fleshy fungus such as a mushroom
- A protective covering that is part of a plant
- An upper limit on what is allowed
- (dentistry) dental appliance consisting of an artificial crown for a broken or decayed tooth
- The upper part of a column that supports the entablature
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in cap?
1 Anagram of Cap
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cap:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'cap'.