Is delay a Scrabble word?
Yes, delay is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Delay is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word delay.
- Cause to be slowed down or delayed
- Act later than planned, scheduled, or required
- Stop or halt
- Slow the growth or development of
- Time during which some action is awaited
- The act of delaying; inactivity resulting in something being put off until a later time
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in delay?
2 Anagrams of Delay
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to delay:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'delay'.