Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, lay is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
1. Put into a certain place or abstract location
2. Put in a horizontal position
3. Prepare or position for action or operation
4. Lay eggs
5. Impose as a duty, burden, or punishment
6. Be located or situated somewhere; occupy a certain position
7. Be lying, be prostrate; be in a horizontal position
8. Originate (in)
9. Be and remain in a particular state or condition
10. Tell an untruth; pretend with intent to deceive
11. Have a place in relation to something else
12. Assume a reclining position
1. Characteristic of those who are not members of the clergy
2. Not of or from a profession
1. A narrative song with a recurrent refrain
2. A narrative poem of popular origin
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in lay?
2 Letter Words