Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Deadly
The definition of deadly, the meaning of the word Deadly:
Is deadly a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Causing or capable of causing death
- adj. - Of an instrument of certain death
- adj. - Extremely poisonous or injurious; producing venom
- adj. - Involving loss of divine grace or spiritual death
- adj. - Exceedingly harmful
- adj. - (of a disease) having a rapid course and violent effect
- adv. - As if dead
- adv. - (used as intensives) extremely
Deadly is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in deadly: A D D E L Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to deadly:
44 words found using the letters in "Deadly"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words