Yes, wait is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Wait is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word 'wait'.
- Stay in one place and anticipate or expect something
- Wait before acting
- Look forward to the probable occurrence of
- Serve as a waiter or waitress in a restaurant
- Time during which some action is awaited
- The act of waiting (remaining inactive in one place while expecting something)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in wait?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wait:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'wait'.