Is dashes a Scrabble word?
Yes, dashes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Dashes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word dashes.
- Run or move very quickly or hastily
- Break into pieces, as by striking or knocking over
- Hurl or thrust violently
- Destroy or break
- Cause to lose courage
- Add an enlivening or altering element to
- Distinctive and stylish elegance
- A quick run
- A footrace run at top speed
- A punctuation mark (-) used between parts of a compound word or between the syllables of a word when the word is divided at the end of a line of text
- The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code
- The act of moving with great haste
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in dashes?
3 Anagrams of Dashes
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dashes:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'dashes'.