Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Style
The definition of style, the meaning of the word Style:
Is style a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - How something is done or how it happens
- n. - A way of expressing something (in language or art or music etc.) that is characteristic of a particular person or group of people or period
- n. - A particular kind (as to appearance)
- n. - The popular taste at a given time
- n. - (botany) the narrow elongated part of the pistil between the ovary and the stigma
- n. - Editorial directions to be followed in spelling and punctuation and capitalization and typographical display
- n. - Distinctive and stylish elegance
- n. - A pointed tool for writing or drawing or engraving
- n. - A slender bristlelike or tubular process
- v. - Designate by an identifying term
- v. - Make consistent with a certain fashion or style
- v. - Make consistent with certain rules of style
Style is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in style: E L S T Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to style:
26 words found using the letters in "Style"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words