Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Slashed
The definition of slashed, the meaning of the word Slashed:
Is slashed a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Cut with sweeping strokes; as with an ax or machete
- v. - Beat severely with a whip or rod
- v. - Cut open
- v. - Cut drastically
- v. - Move or stir about violently
- adj. - Patterned by having color applied with sweeping strokes
- adj. - Having long and narrow ornamental cuts showing an underlying fabric
- adj. - (used of rates or prices) reduced usually sharply
Slashed is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in slashed: A D E H L S S
1 Anagram of Slashed
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to slashed:
126 words found using the letters in "Slashed"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words