Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Confine
The definition of confine, the meaning of the word Confine:
Is confine a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Place limits on (extent or access)
- v. - Restrict or confine, "I limit you to two visits to the pub a day"
- v. - Prevent from leaving or from being removed
- v. - Close in; darkness enclosed him"
- v. - Deprive of freedom; take into confinement
- v. - To close within bounds, limit or hold back from movement
Confine is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in confine: C E F I N N O
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to confine:
46 words found using the letters in "Confine"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words