Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Throttle
The definition of throttle, the meaning of the word Throttle:
Is throttle a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A valve that regulates the supply of fuel to the engine
- n. - A pedal that controls the throttle valve
- v. - Place limits on (extent or access)
- v. - Kill by squeezing the throat of so as to cut off the air
- v. - Reduce the air supply
Throttle is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in throttle: E H L O R T T T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to throttle:
69 words found using the letters in "Throttle"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words