Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Fine
The definition of fine, the meaning of the word Fine:
Is fine a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Money extracted as a penalty
- v. - Issue a ticket or a fine to as a penalty
- adj. - Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition
- adj. - Minutely precise especially in differences in meaning
- adj. - Thin in thickness or diameter
- adj. - Characterized by elegance or refinement or accomplishment
- adj. - Of textures that are smooth to the touch or substances consisting of relatively small particles
- adj. - Free from impurities; having a high or specified degree of purity
- adv. - An expression of agreement normally occurring at the beginning of a sentence
- adv. - In a delicate manner
Fine is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in fine: E F I N
1 Anagram of Fine
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fine:
10 words found using the letters in "Fine"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words