Is fine a Scrabble word?
Yes, fine is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Fine is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word fine.
- An expression of agreement normally occurring at the beginning of a sentence
- In a delicate manner
- Issue a ticket or a fine to as a penalty
- Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition
- Minutely precise especially in differences in meaning
- Thin in thickness or diameter
- Characterized by elegance or refinement or accomplishment
- Of textures that are smooth to the touch or substances consisting of relatively small particles
- Free from impurities; having a high or specified degree of purity
- Money extracted as a penalty
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in fine?
1 Anagram of Fine
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fine:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'fine'.