Is coats a Scrabble word?
Yes, coats is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Coats is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word coats.
- Put a coat on; cover the surface of; furnish with a surface
- Cover or provide with a coat
- Form a coat over
- An outer garment that has sleeves and covers the body from shoulder down; worn outdoors
- A thin layer covering something
- Growth of hair or wool or fur covering the body of an animal
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in coats?
4 Anagrams of Coats
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to coats:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'coats'.