Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Castor
The definition of castor, the meaning of the word Castor:
Is castor a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A multiple star with 6 components; second brightest in Gemini; close to Pollux
- n. - A shaker with a perforated top for sprinkling powdered sugar
- n. - A pivoting roller attached to the bottom of furniture or trucks or portable machines to make them movable
- n. - A hat made with the fur of a beaver (or similar material)
- n. - Type genus of the Castoridae: beavers
Castor is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in castor: A C O R S T
4 Anagrams of Castor
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to castor:
98 words found using the letters in "Castor"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words