Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Coat
The definition of coat, the meaning of the word Coat:
Is coat a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An outer garment that has sleeves and covers the body from shoulder down; worn outdoors
- n. - A thin layer covering something
- n. - Growth of hair or wool or fur covering the body of an animal
- v. - Put a coat on; cover the surface of; furnish with a surface
- v. - Cover or provide with a coat
- v. - Form a coat over
Coat is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in coat: A C O T
1 Anagram of Coat
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to coat:
10 words found using the letters in "Coat"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words