Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Chases
The definition of chases, the meaning of the word Chases:
Is chases a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The act of pursuing in an effort to overtake or capture
- n. - United States politician and jurist who served as chief justice of the United States Supreme Court (1808-1873)
- n. - A rectangular metal frame used in letterpress printing to hold together the pages or columns of composed type that are printed at one time
- v. - Go after with the intent to catch
- v. - Pursue someone sexually or romantically
- v. - Cut a groove into
- v. - Cut a furrow into a columns
Chases is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in chases: A C E H S S
2 Anagrams of Chases
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to chases:
43 words found using the letters in "Chases"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words