Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Bursts
The definition of bursts, the meaning of the word Bursts:
Is bursts a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The act of exploding or bursting
- n. - Rapid simultaneous discharge of firearms
- n. - A sudden flurry of activity (often for no obvious reason)
- n. - A sudden intense happening
- v. - Come open suddenly and violently, as if from internal pressure
- v. - Force out or release suddenly and often violently something pent up
- v. - Burst outward, usually with noise
- v. - Move suddenly, energetically, or violently
- v. - Be in a state of movement or action
- v. - Emerge suddenly
- v. - Cause to burst
- v. - Break open or apart suddenly and forcefully
Bursts is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in bursts: B R S S T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bursts:
29 words found using the letters in "Bursts"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words