Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Stubs
The definition of stubs, the meaning of the word Stubs:
Is stubs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A short piece remaining on a trunk or stem where a branch is lost
- n. - A small piece
- n. - A torn part of a ticket returned to the holder as a receipt
- n. - The part of a check that is retained as a record
- n. - The small unused part of something (especially the end of a cigarette that is left after smoking)
- v. - Pull up (weeds) by their roots
- v. - Extinguish by crushing
- v. - Clear of weeds by uprooting them
- v. - Strike (one's toe) accidentally against an object
Stubs is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in stubs: B S S T U
1 Anagram of Stubs
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stubs:
14 words found using the letters in "Stubs"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words