Is stubs a Scrabble word?
Yes, stubs is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Stubs is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word stubs
The meaning of stubs
9 definitions of the word stubs.
- Pull up (weeds) by their roots
- Extinguish by crushing
- Clear of weeds by uprooting them
- Strike (one's toe) accidentally against an object
- A short piece remaining on a trunk or stem where a branch is lost
- A small piece
- A torn part of a ticket returned to the holder as a receipt
- The part of a check that is retained as a record
- The small unused part of something (especially the end of a cigarette that is left after smoking)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stubs?
5 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Stubs
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stubs:
Unscramble the letters in stubs
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'stubs'.