Yes, burst is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Burst is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word 'burst'.
- Come open suddenly and violently, as if from internal pressure
- Force out or release suddenly and often violently something pent up
- Burst outward, usually with noise
- Move suddenly, energetically, or violently
- Be in a state of movement or action
- Emerge suddenly
- Cause to burst
- Break open or apart suddenly and forcefully
- The act of exploding or bursting
- Rapid simultaneous discharge of firearms
- A sudden flurry of activity (often for no obvious reason)
- A sudden intense happening
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in burst?
1 Anagram of Burst
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to burst:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'burst'.