Yes, busts is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Busts is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word 'busts'.
- Ruin completely
- Search without warning, make a sudden surprise attack on
- Separate or cause to separate abruptly
- Go to pieces
- Break open or apart suddenly and forcefully
- A complete failure
- The chest of a woman
- A sculpture of the head and shoulders of a person
- An occasion for excessive eating or drinking
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in busts?
1 Anagram of Busts
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to busts:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'busts'.