Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Borders
The definition of borders, the meaning of the word Borders:
Is borders a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A line that indicates a boundary
- n. - The boundary line or the area immediately inside the boundary
- n. - The boundary of a surface
- n. - A decorative recessed or relieved surface on an edge
- n. - A strip forming the outer edge of something
- v. - Extend on all sides of simultaneously; encircle
- v. - Form the boundary of; be contiguous to
- v. - Enclose in or as if in a frame
- v. - Provide with a border or edge
- v. - Lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
Borders is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in borders: B D E O R R S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to borders:
100 words found using the letters in "Borders"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words