Is bad a Scrabble word?
Yes, bad is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Bad is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word bad
The meaning of bad
17 definitions of the word bad.
- With great intensity (`bad' is a nonstandard variant for `badly')
- Very much; strongly
- Having undesirable or negative qualities
- Very intense
- Feeling physical discomfort or pain (`tough' is occasionally used colloquially for `bad')
- (of foodstuffs) not in an edible or usable condition
- Feeling or expressing regret or sorrow or a sense of loss over something done or undone
- Not capable of being collected
- Below average in quality or performance
- Not financially safe or secure
- Physically unsound or diseased
- Capable of harming
- Characterized by wickedness or immorality
- Reproduced fraudulently
- Not working properly
- That which is below standard or expectations as of ethics or decency
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bad?
3 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Bad
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bad:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bad'.