Is drop a Scrabble word?
Yes, drop is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Drop is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
32 definitions of the word drop.
- Let fall to the ground
- To fall vertically
- Go down in value
- Fall or descend to a lower place or level
- Terminate an association with
- Utter with seeming casualness; drop names"
- Stop pursuing or acting
- Leave or unload
- Cause to fall by or as if by delivering a blow
- Lose (a game)
- Pay out
- Lower the pitch of (musical notes)
- Hang freely
- Stop associating with
- Let or cause to fall in drops
- Get rid of
- Take (a drug, especially LSD), by mouth
- Omit (a letter or syllable) in speaking or writing
- Leave undone or leave out
- Change from one level to another
- Fall or sink into a state of exhaustion or death
- Grow worse
- Give birth; used for animals
- A shape that is spherical and small
- A small indefinite quantity (especially of a liquid)
- A sudden sharp decrease in some quantity
- A steep high face of rock
- A predetermined hiding place for the deposit and distribution of illicit goods (such as drugs or stolen property)
- A free and rapid descent by the force of gravity
- A curtain that can be lowered and raised onto a stage from the flies; often used as background scenery
- A central depository where things can be left or picked up
- The act of dropping something
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in drop?
2 Anagrams of Drop
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to drop:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'drop'.